The one that you’re most interested in.
Interest and passion create consistency. And consistency drives results.
That said, there are some general rules of thumb when you’re validating an idea or niche.
- Do people actually want this?
- Are people willing to pay for this?
- Does the niche have the budget to actually pay for this?
- Does this solve a problem? How pressing is the problem?
- Do I have the experience to help people get the result they’re looking for?
If you can answer “Yes” to all of these questions — and you’re interested in the idea or niche — then there’s your green light.
You can never be 100% certain about your idea or niche. The only way you’ll discover if it works is by trying — and taking consistent action.
It’s better to choose the wrong idea or niche and change course than to endlessly ponder about which one you should try.